Friday, October 2, 2009

Vegan MoFo Day 2: Testers






3930562108_f07c8dec17


On this, the 2nd day of Vegan MoFo, I am eating a chai latte persimmon muffin spread with a little vegan cream cheese and a crisp juicy Johnathan apple. GOD I LOVE AUTUMN. I can wear my cute sweaters and plaid shirts and my sexxxy new boots and drink gallons of hot chocolate and gain 10 pounds and blame it on holiday cookies bahahahaha!

Anyway.

Isa testers!

Eggplant-chickpea curry & cashew cranberry biryani (both Isa testers)
Eggplant-Chickpea Curry with Cashew Cranberry Biryani

Baked Falafel (Isa tester) on top of tomatoes, cucumbers, and grilled squash
Baked falafel

Spicy Black Eyed Peas & Greens with Ginger Mashed Sweet Taters & Apples (Isa testers)
Spicy black eyed peas & greens with ginger mashed sweet potatoes & apples

Unfried Fried Rice & 5 Spice Delicata Squash
Unfried fried rice and 5 spice delicata squash


If any of you are going to the San Francisco VegFest tomorrow, and you see a fidgety looking girl with brown hair and a tattoo, it's probably me. :P I'm helping the lovely Colleen Patrick-Goudreau table, so come by and say hi!

9 comments:

The Voracious Vegan said...

I wish I could go to the Veg Fest, sounds fun!

And that baked falafel is beautiful, what a lovely photo.

Mandee said...

I love those boots! I wish the shipping here was a lil cheaper!

And yummo looking tester food. Enjoy the veg fest!

BitterSweet said...

Yes, it's true, there are many reasons to be excited about the season! I just need to get over the fact that it's so damn cold is all.

Mihl said...

All that food looks like perfect autumn food, Meg. Oh, and you reminded me that I need new sweaters :)

Debra said...

The baked falafel looks awesome!

Lynne said...

Oh wow. That curry looks divine. When will the recipe be posted?

Brandon said...

Wow, that unfried, fried rice and squash looks phenomenal! Have fun at Veg Fest!

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

Sing it with me.. you are the tester queeeeen...

pixiepine said...

Not to ignore the food at all, but wow,those boots are terrific!!