Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy birthday Kelly! + Isa testers



IT'S KELLY'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!! WOO! My baby sister is growing up, which is exciting/terrifying because I swear to god she was like 6 years old yesterday. How she got into bars with me I DON'T KNOW MAYBE IT'S TIME TRAVEL but anyway, she deserves a fantastic fucking day and many many hugs and showers of presents. We're going to Millennium tomorrow (for her first time!) so there will be much food scarfing. Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELL and plz to not throw up on anything in the house if you get drunk tonight k thx.

In other news, I have Isa tester photos for you! Gaze upon them and become hungry!

Open-faced Portobello Reuben with 1000 Island White Bean Spread (Isa tester)
Open-faced Portobello Reuben with 1000 Island White Bean Spread

Moroccan Chickpeas & Zucchini (Isa tester)
Moroccan Chickpeas & Zucchini

Summer Lovin' Curried Corn & Veggie Chowder (Isa tester)
Summer Lovin' Curried Corn & Veggie Chowder

Curry Laksa (Isa tester)
Curry Laksa

Tempeh Helper (Isa tester)
Tempeh Helper

Cauliflower Pesto Soup (Isa tester)
Cauliflower Pesto Soup

Black Bean & Olive Tacos with Garlic Lemon Yogurt (Isa tester)
Black Bean & Olive Tacos with Garlic Lemon Yogurt


More later!

10 comments:

happyherbivore.com said...

yum

BitterSweet said...

Those Moroccan chickpeas and zucchini look similar to an old favorite of mine- Can't wait to see that recipe!

Amey said...

happy birthday to Kelly!!!!
have a great time at Millenium!
yummo!

vegan.in.brighton said...

Happy birthday Kelly - have a rad day!

All those Isa testers are making me hungry, they all look delicious but I want the reuben the most!

Mihl said...

Happy birhtday Kelly! (You are lucky to have such an awesome sister, btw.)

Wow, Meg those testers all make me hungry.

dreaminitvegan said...

THose tacos look so good with the olives! yum

Liz² said...

That Reuben, oh lord that Reuben!! Must sink teeth into that...

and happy birthday Kelly!! Eat loads of Millenium awesome!!

Erin said...

I was going to say "Hope you had a great time at Millenium", but that would be silly because I KNOW you had a great time at Millenium. So good.

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

KELLY!! Happy motherfuckin' birthday, 800 years late! I hope you still love me. XO!

Stella said...

The Reuben! The tacos!!!