Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Do you miss us?



Hi y'all! Just wanted to jump in with a quick update. I know blog entries have been sparse lately but it's because of something awesome - Kelly is moving in with me and JP, into a fabulous 100 year old apartment in an AWESOME part of Berkeley! So there will be more regular updates in the future, along with more of us cooking, reviewing, and taste-testing together!* HURRAH! We'll dish on Portland, camping, family visits, and all the associated food/pics soon!

I also wanted to mention that Sisters Vegan is (naturally) the last vegan blog to finally get on Twitter! (Ha. You love us because we're awkward.) You can find updates, links, and random vegan musings at: http://twitter.com/sistersvegan!

*I'm sure we will also occasionally scream at each other, but that's okay. At least we've stopped punching each other in the boob (mostly).

4 comments:

erica said...

boob-punching is a time-honored display of affection that the hordes of bros and dudes can only envy. rock it!

Mihl said...

Congrats again! I'm happy for you three.
P.S. Do you have space for guests? ;pm

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

No more boob punching?! I think it's video worthy!

Miki said...

FREE CHEESECAKE ALERT: Hi, Wonderful blog! Also, I actually found you linked on the site I’m referring to, and I'm trying to spread the word about their giveaway to “up my chances”, while shedding light about a good thing. Just wanted to let you know that this raw vegan company I really really like EarthCafetogo.com is giving away 2 raw organic vegan cheesecakes in exchange for “green” wedding ideas. This is too good to be true! They are seriously my favorite desserts, cooked or raw. You just post a comment on any green wedding idea to enter and support great artistic food in the world. Check ‘em out http://www.VeganBride.com/blog (Hopefully I get a free cheesecake out of this! Hee hee)!! Miki