Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Friday!



Happy Friday y'all! I never understood the phrase "living for the weekend" until I graduated, starting working, and then got a new bike. I commute with it all week, which is great, but the best part of owning a bike, the uphill battles and downhill adrenaline rushes, start tomorrow, and I can't fucking wait!

It's been too long since I posted Isa & Terry cookie testers! Isa posted an amazing Flickr set which has muuuuuch better photos than mine, so move any electronics out of the way before you click that link - it's mouthwatering!

Even so, here are my humble test cookies:

Lazy samoans (toasted coconut chocolate cookies) (Isa/Terry tester)
Lazy Samoans (toasted coconut/chocolate...like the girl scout cookies)

Peanut butter chocolate pillows (Isa/Terry tester)
Peanut Butter Chocolate Pillows...thar's peanut butter in them thar cookies!


And my personal favorite...

Cheesecake Chip Topped Brownie (Isa/Terry tester)
Cheesecake Chip Topped Brownies


Yes, they did, in fact, blow my mind.

9 comments:

mel said...

Ooh! This book is going to be amazing!

Mihl said...

ve fun biking! Your cookies should have their own flickr set, too!

Amy said...

I want those Lazy Samoans!

erica said...

Email a sister some recipes? Or email a sister some recipes when she's back on the sugar bandwagon? Those look amazing.

+1 to Mihl on the MegCookies flicker set, ps.

Mandee said...

Me want cookie! And hooray for bike riding :)

Woz said...

Sweet jesus those look fucking delicious. Like coma worthy.

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

You are a cookie testing machine!

Binx said...

I do reeeally miss Samoas.

Sadly, I work weekends, so I don't understand that tgif feeling! But I'm ok with it.

Cakespy said...

Oh my god, those cookies and brownies look freaking amazing! I want!