Why, you ask?
1. Easy to find ingredients available at any grocery store (except for perhaps chipotle chili powder, but really, that's worth a trip to infinity and beyond, so get yo'self some NOW!)
2. Go home, chop some shit up, throw it all in a pot, simmer for 20-30 minutes, BOOM, dinner is on the table.
3. During those 20-30 minutes, you can clean up, chop up some avocado and cilantro for the top (my addition), AND, you can cut up some corn tortillas, throw them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spray with oil, throw on some coarse salt, lime juice, chili powder, whatevs, and bake at 400 F degrees for 10 minutes, for fresh, crunchy homemade tortilla chips that aren't nearly as oily as store-bought. And the last couple ounces aren't smushed to tiny bits at the bottom of the bag.
4. Per serving: Per serving: 257 Calories (kcal); 1g Total Fat; (4% calories from fat); 15g Protein; 47g Carbohydrate; 0mg Cholesterol; 895mg Sodium; 14g Fiber!!!
5. It's delicious, so much so that I want to make sweet sweet love to it.
The flavors get even better overnight, which means nommable leftovers for me for lunch at work the next day.