Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Vegan MoFo Day 22: Rum Raisin Fudge Brownies



I had a post up earlier about ethics and some related stuff, but I realized that Bob & Jenna talk ethics way better than I do, so head over to Vegan Freak Radio and give 'em a listen. They're smart, funny, and have amusing soundbites ("You're working hard to put food on your family!"). Plus sometimes you can hear their dogs and kitty and it makes me feel less sad that I don't have a kitty (yet!).

Anyway I have been super duper PMSy this week, but I have the perfect cure...


Rum Raisin Fudge Brownie
Rum raisin fudge brownie


And no you can't have the recipe (yet!) because it's a tester recipe for Hannah of BitterSweet. (Shh, tell no one but I shrieked with glee when I found out I was going to be a tester...while at work...while on the phone...oops!) It's fudgey and spicy and delicious. And it's soothing my savage hormones as we speak, and made a bad day at work seem better. Alcohol + chocolate = amazing.

One more glamour shot (of the less pretty side, thanks to my cutting skillz):


Rum Raisin Fudge Brownie 3


By the way I hella took these pictures in the conference room at lunch.

5 comments:

Destiny's Vegan Kitchen said...

I can't wait for her next book! I would have squealed too!

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

Ooh, fancy!

JennShaggy said...

These look soo delicious. And practical. Chocolate = soothe PMS issues. Alcohol = Forget PMS issues.

allularpunk said...

ooooh i want one of those right this second! i could use some alcohol and chocolate by this time in the week. and month.

Jonas said...

ugh, i love things that are sweet and spicy at the same time. Do want.