Saturday, October 18, 2008

Vegan MoFo Day 18: Study Weekend



I've been studying like crazy lately for the 2nd part of another test I have to take. Which is pretty much how I've spent the last 6 hours of my day. (Though I did get to take a brief walk in the beautiful autumn weather that graced the East Bay today!)

So I'm just going to leave you with some pictures of what I've been eating lately. They all have crappy lighting because my dinner time these days seems to be around 8pm.


Bodacious Bean & Barley Soup (GoV) and cornbread (JoVB)
Bodacious Bean & Barley Soup (Garden of Vegan) and cornbread (Joy of Vegan Baking)



Baked potato & greens soup with potato wedge croutons (Vcon)
Baked Potato and Greens Soup with Potato Wedge Croutons (Veganomicon)



Asian grilled tofu (VwaV) with sesame green beans (YRR), brown rice, and stir-fried kale
Asian grilled tofu (Vegan with a Vengeance), sesame green beans (Yellow Rose Recipes), with brown rice and stir-fried kale



Greek-style zucchini and tomato fritters (Vcon) with pan-seared summer squash (VYY)
Greek-style zucchini and tomato fritters (Veganomicon) with pan-seared summer squash (VeganYumYum), served over greens with tahini-dill sauce (Veganomicon)



Chana masala (YRR)
Chana masala (Yellow Rose Recipes)



Maple-glazed tofu (VYY)
Maple glazed tofu (VeganYumYum) over steamed kale and leftover brown rice, red rice, and quinoa



Veggie sizzle burritos (ED&BV!)
Veggie-sizzle burritos (Eat Drink & Be Vegan!)


And people say vegans don't get to eat a variety of food. BAH, I say to thee!

More interesting posts later, I promise, my head's just too focused on 'Major Economic Earth Resources' at the moment and it's getting to me.

8 comments:

Neta said...

And that's when your busy? :O

Mihl said...

All of your food looks so delicious, please come over and cook for me, will you? Okay, after your tests are done. Good luck, Megan. Ich drücke Dir die Daumen!

Lisa -- Cravin' Veggies said...

I thought the EXACT same thing as neta!!!

Jeni Treehugger said...

Glad to see you're eating well!!

*takes mammy head off*

It all looks soooooo good!

herbstsonne said...

Thanks folks. :) Heh, keep in mind this is over the last three weeks, so it's not as fancy as it seems. Also sometimes I enlist the boyfriend to help, if he's not studying too!

(I get really cranky if I don't have one good meal per day. ;)

Erin said...

You've been eating some crazy good food! I especially like the baked potato soup and the zucchini fritters.

erica said...

Those are some fiiiine-looking burritos, girl.

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

Wow, you can cook for me anytime!