Monday, April 21, 2008

Iz all based on proven scientific fact


So, I was sending my sister a care package a while back and on a spur-of-the-moment urge I put together a little illustrated book for her (this has nothing to do with me burning the cookies I was supposed to send her) called Why Omni Boys are Lame. I do not in fact think all omni boys are lame, but I had only been vegan for a while and the questions and comments about my veganism were getting a little tiring.
Anyway, my sister requested that I put it up on the blog. It's not really, um, my finest work, hah, and it's bound to offend somebody, but here it is in all its mini-stapled glory. (Click cover to go to linked image)


13 comments:

Emmy said...

SOO CUTE!
I love it!
I would buy it if it was a book...rawr!

Rebecca said...

That's a great little book, I especially love the last page :)

veganomnom said...

Haha! Thanks for your guys' comments - megs and I love to immortalize our adventures and experiences in ridiculous comics...

scvegan said...

This is really good. If you make it longer you could publish it, or turn it into a comic strip.

Bryan Rathouz said...

I'd love to print out a few dozen copies of that to put at area coffee shops. :-)

veganomnom said...

scvegan - I'm hoping to have some kind of comic or graphic novel ideas to work on this summer actually, as a collab with my sister. We'll see if it all pans out! :) *crosses fingers*

bryan - LOL! Yeah, sometimes after someone's said something to me after I've heard about it 80 times, I just want to wave this book in their face and tell them to get back to me after they read it.

Kittee said...

LOL, yam.

Too bad it's mostly true...

xo
kittee

veganomnom said...

LOL! Yyyyyyyyeah...unfortunately :/

Laura LP said...

best comic ever. hahahaha.

Jillian of Bitchin' Vegan Kitchen said...

LURVE EET :*

girl least likely to said...

that was both hilarious and adorable. love!

veganomnom said...

XP Thanks!

Liz² said...

that is SO awesome, I can't even describe! I would totally want a copy... do you have copies? :DD